Men have a huge selection of shoes to choose from nowadays it isn’t just a case of having the choice between trainers and dress shoes anymore there are thousands of brilliant designers and brands. The brand of shoes a man wears says a lot about the person. Here is a look at the top 8 brands of men’s shoes that are hot at the moment.
1. Adidas men’s Trainers – Adidas is one of the most popular brands of men’s trainers to date. They have a massive selection of trainers to choose from all incredibly stylish and funky. Not all Adidas trainers are extreme sporty looking some of the shoes are for general casual wear as well. No matter what shoe you choose from Adidas it is always going to be sharp and cool.
2. Dune Shoes – Dune shoes are very classy and chic. They are very good quality and are great if you are looking for dress shoes and formal wear. This brand is more geared towards the over 25 age range.
3. Ben Sherman men’s Shoes – Ben Sherman is a very popular brand of men’s shoes because they are funky and cool. They have a great varied collection of simple classy dress shoes and funky, retro out there designs as well. Brilliant designs and well made.
4. CAT – CAT is short for Caterpillar which is a famous brand for industrial wear. CAT shoes are no messing boots, hard wearing, and tough. They are popular among walkers and laborers but they are very fashionable as well and look great with jeans.
5. Firetrap – Firetrap is a brand of men’s shoes geared more for the younger generation. They are hip and cool without being over the top. They have many simple and cool designs but are always funked up in some way so never appear boring.
6. Fred Perry Shoes – Fred Perry shoes have a very distinctive look about them. They are plain but bright and the Fred Perry emblem is a main part of the shoe design.
7. K-Swiss – K Swiss is a big name in the sporting world providing specifically designed trainers for runners, tennis, training, marathons etc. K Swiss trainers are also worn for casual wear because they look so stylish and clean. The plain white K Swiss trainer is a popular choice.
8. Lacoste – Lacoste has the infamous crocodile emblem on the side of their shoes and trainers. A wide choice to choose from such as simple and plain styled trainers to brightly coloured and patterned dress shoes.